On the web www.bordadosestilgrup.com
In compliance with Directive 2009/136/CE, developed in our legal system by the second section of article 22 of the Information Society Services Law, following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for the Protection of Data, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use made on our website.
Cookies are called small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when you access our content again. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the website, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as the visits made or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be saved in your browser or prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests installation, you can configure your browsing options to do so. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie ;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you wish to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
To allow, know, block You can delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
- reject cookies from certain domains;
- reject third-party cookies;
- accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Setting. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom settings. For more information, you can consult the Mozilla support or the browser Help.
- < strong>Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult the Google support or the browser Help.< li>Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can refer to Apple support or browser Help.< /ul>Regarding third-party cookies, that is, those that are external to our website, we cannot be held responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies that they include, so the information we offer is always with reference to the source.
Below we inform you in detail about the cookies that can be installed from our website. Depending on your browsing, all or just some of them may be installed.
|The language with which the user navigates is stored< /td>
|Not used in ga.js. It is configured to interact with urchin.js. Previously, this cookie acted together with the __utmb cookie to determine if the user was in a new session or visit.
|This cookie is not normally present unless the setVar() option is used in the Google Analytics code. The __utmt cookie passes the information to the setVar() method, which creates a specific segment for users
|Remember user data during the session to facilitate navigation.
This Cookies Policy can be modified based on legislative requirements , regulations, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy , will be communicated to the Users either through the web or through email to the registered Users.